Blog Flux LinkLog: Outgoing Link Logging and Tracking for Curry Elvis Cooks
]]>
Google
 
Web curryelviscooks.blogspot.com
 


« Home | Bitesize 1 - Garlic and Ginger Tidbits » | French Toast with Brie and Figs » | Sunset Vodka Ice Tea » | Chinese BBQ Pork + East Indian Lentil Soup » | Meatball Rotini Soup » | Grilled Cheese Deluxe with Roasted Red Peppers » | Multigrain Veg Sandwich » | Mushroom, Asparagus + Wild Rice Soup » | Secret Chicken Curry » | Make Your Own Curry Powder »

Friday, August 26, 2005

Bitesize 2 - Wine Headaches - Its All In Your Head

Over the years, I've cooked for a lot of people, both in restaurants and at private dinner parties. Being a social butterfly for the most part, I like to collect food lore and food preferences from those I cook for privately. One bit of info I've collected is that wine seems to give some women headaches. Most particularly, red wine. I've had a few women tell me it's because red wine reminds them of their period, during which time they get migraines. I've also had the odd handful of men tell me that white wine gives them a headache - I'm one such guy.

(c) Copyright 2005-present, Raj Kumar Dash, http://curryelviscooks.blogspot.com


E-mail this post



Remenber me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 

About me

  • I'm blogslinger
  • From Canada
  • Writer, author, former magazine editor and publisher, amateur photog, amateur composer, online writer/ blogger, online publisher, freelancer


Curry Elvis Cooks Multi-Blog/ Site

Powered for Blogger
by Blogger Templates
Food & Drink Blog Top Sites