Blog Flux LinkLog: Outgoing Link Logging and Tracking for Curry Elvis Cooks
]]>
Google
 
Web curryelviscooks.blogspot.com
 


« Home | Bitesize 16 - Restaurant Reviews With Maps at Ning... » | Spicy Oktoberfest Fried Rice » | On Becoming And Staying A Vegetarian - Is It Possi... » | Mr Tea Pt III - Chasing the Chills Away With Warm ... » | Rare Sliced Beef and Pho Soup Recipe » | Banh/Bun - Vietnamese Grilled Beef on Rice Vermicelli » | This Blog Will Be Absorbing Posts From My VegFusio... » | Savoury Minced Beef + Spinach Crepes » | Meatball Rotini Soup » | Spring Onion Beef Rolls »

Saturday, October 22, 2005

This Blog Is Moving - Last Time :D

I've finally launched my new cooking multiblog, Curry Elvis Cooks, which is a combination of my 4 older cooking blogs, as well as several new food, drink, and gardening categories. The homepage is not up yet, and the new blog's template will be changing slowly. I hope you'll bear with me.

By the way, I will be maintaining my 4 older cooking blogs for archive purposes only: Curry Elvis Cooks, Cooking For One Or Two, Chili Monster/Hot Head, Vegetarian Fusion.

cheers,

curry elvis


E-mail this post



Remenber me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 

About me

  • I'm blogslinger
  • From Canada
  • Writer, author, former magazine editor and publisher, amateur photog, amateur composer, online writer/ blogger, online publisher, freelancer


Curry Elvis Cooks Multi-Blog/ Site

Powered for Blogger
by Blogger Templates
Food & Drink Blog Top Sites