Blog Flux LinkLog: Outgoing Link Logging and Tracking for Curry Elvis Cooks
]]>
Google
 
Web curryelviscooks.blogspot.com
 


« Home | Bitesize 3 - Step Right Up And Get Your Grilled Ch... » | Bitesize 2 - Wine Headaches - Its All In Your Head » | Bitesize 1 - Garlic and Ginger Tidbits » | French Toast with Brie and Figs » | Sunset Vodka Ice Tea » | Chinese BBQ Pork + East Indian Lentil Soup » | Meatball Rotini Soup » | Grilled Cheese Deluxe with Roasted Red Peppers » | Multigrain Veg Sandwich » | Mushroom, Asparagus + Wild Rice Soup »

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Bitesize 4 - Cookbook Fetish

What is it about cookbooks with photos that are so alluring? It's been said in the publishing biz that most cookbooks end up in the remainder bins unless the author has some sort of high profile. But honestly, I never met a cookbook with pics that I didn't like, be they 28-page booklets or full-blown cookbooks. If it has pics, I'm there. While I couldn't possibly afford to pay full price on all my cookbooks, I do buy many on sale, before they enter the remainder bins. I've got a growing collection, a habit that my mother also has. Anyone else fallen prey to the allure of food photos?

(c) Copyright 2005-present, Raj Kumar Dash, http://curryelviscooks.blogspot.com


E-mail this post



Remenber me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 

About me

  • I'm blogslinger
  • From Canada
  • Writer, author, former magazine editor and publisher, amateur photog, amateur composer, online writer/ blogger, online publisher, freelancer


Curry Elvis Cooks Multi-Blog/ Site

Powered for Blogger
by Blogger Templates
Food & Drink Blog Top Sites