Blog Flux LinkLog: Outgoing Link Logging and Tracking for Curry Elvis Cooks
]]>
Google
 
Web curryelviscooks.blogspot.com
 


« Home | Bitesize 5 - Opening Soon? Starting Your Own Resta... » | Bitesize 4 - Cookbook Fetish » | Bitesize 3 - Step Right Up And Get Your Grilled Ch... » | Bitesize 2 - Wine Headaches - Its All In Your Head » | Bitesize 1 - Garlic and Ginger Tidbits » | French Toast with Brie and Figs » | Sunset Vodka Ice Tea » | Chinese BBQ Pork + East Indian Lentil Soup » | Meatball Rotini Soup » | Grilled Cheese Deluxe with Roasted Red Peppers »

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Bitesize 6 - Food Fetishes and the New Dancing Diet To Weight Loss

No sure if someone's done a study somewhere, but back in my mid- to late-20s, when I lived in the mighty metropolis of Toronto, Canada, a lot of my wild friends reported to me that if they ate Chinese noodles (particularly Sam Sea Chow Mein) after sex, they lost weight. Okay, I'm lying. That was me. I don't know why, but I could consume an entire order of Sam Sea Chow Mein Noodles (enough for 2-3 people) after a little lovin' and actually feel like I'd lost weight, maintaining my then 31" waist. Sure, you burn a significant number of calories after sex. But wouldn't logic suggest that eating a large portion of meat and noodles cause you to gain weight? Ah, the mysteries of Oriental cuisine. Of course, it may also have had something to do with working hard, partying harder, and dancing nearly every day of the week.

(c) Copyright 2005, Raj Kumar Dash, http://curryelviscooks.blogspot.com


E-mail this post



Remenber me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 

About me

  • I'm blogslinger
  • From Canada
  • Writer, author, former magazine editor and publisher, amateur photog, amateur composer, online writer/ blogger, online publisher, freelancer


Curry Elvis Cooks Multi-Blog/ Site

Powered for Blogger
by Blogger Templates
Food & Drink Blog Top Sites